| Knowledge Series
Diagnostic - Coming Fall 2019!
The MBA iQ® Diagnostic assesses your business knowledge and readiness for an MBA.
For employers, it is designed to be used as a gauge for non-traditional prospects, executives who have not been in the classroom for a while, and corporate employees to qualify for tuition reimbursement.
Diagnostic customers receive full credit of their purchase price when they purchase all three modules of the MBA iQ Knowledge Series.
The Business Organization
Module 100: Management & The Business Environment
- Business Organizations Defined
- Organizational Lifecycle
- Legal Structures
- Organizational Strategies and Goals
- Organizational Design & Structures
- Organizational Change & Performance
Business Law & Ethics
- Strategic Management Process
- Strategic Planning, Implementation, and Control
- Competitive Strategies
- Business Policy
Managers, Leaders, and Teams
- Business Law
- Business Ethics
- Corporate Social Responsibilities
- Management Functions
- Managers' Styles, Skills, and Tools
- Leadership Theories
- Leaders' Powers & Tools
- Business Skills & Competencies
- Problem-Solving & Decision-Making
- Communication & Negotiation
- Conflict Management
- Business Economics
- Fiscal & Monetary Policy
- Interest Rates & Inflation
- GDP/GNP & CPI/PPI
- Leading & Lagging Indicators
- Basic Statistics & Probabilities
- Quantitative Methods
- Decision-Making under Certainty & Risk
- Decision-Making under Conflict or Competition
- Forecasting Models
- Statistical Process Control Methods
Module 200: Marketing & Operations
- Marketing Mix
- Product Management
- Product Marketing
- Brand Management & Market Share
- Service Marketing
- Consumer Behavior & Decisions
- Pricing Strategies
- Customer Retention & Loyalty
- Marketing Administration
- Digital Marketing
- Sales Function
- Product Lifecycle
- Financial Metrics in Marketing
- Demand Forecasting
- Production Strategies & Concepts
- Lean Operations
- Procurement Management
- Supply Chain
- Logistics Management
- Inventory Management
- Capacity Management
- Theory of Constraints
Module 300: Accounting & Finance
- Basic Concepts of Financial Accounting
- Types of Financial Statements
- Analyzing Financial Statements
- Cost Concepts and Cost Behaviors
- Operating Budgets
- Finance Defined
- Managing Assets
- Managing Debt and Equity
- Cost of Capital
- Capital Budgeting
- Business Mergers & Acquisitions
|Problem Set - Coming Fall 2019!
- Prepare yourself for the quantitative demands of the MBA.
- The MBA iQ® Genius Problem Set contains 1,000 questions designed to build your critical thinking and quantitative skills.
- Applied through short scenarios in mini-case format, the Genius Problem Set integrates statistics, operations, marketing, finance, global business, accounting and more.
- Each problem set has supportive learning for each concept with detailed answers and explanations – even for the wrong answers.
|Case Writing - Coming Fall 2019!
- Writing, critical thinking, communication and creation are critical to success in business school.
- The Case Writing option is a capstone-like experience applying multiple aspects of business knowledge to three different Harvard Business School case studies.
- Reviewed by business experts, student submissions are graded on the rubrics for the cases.
- Students also receive feedback on clarity, analytical approach, quantitative analysis, application of fundamental concepts, and completeness.
|The Oath - Coming Fall 2019!
- Developed in consultation with Harvard business school professors who proposed the creation of the “Hippocratic Oath for Managers” in their 2008 article in Harvard Business Review, the Oath is designed to expose people to the ethical nuances of business.
- The course connects each statement of the Oath to relevant learning content introducing what it means to be an ethical manager and to improve ethical decision-making.