MBA iQ prepares students for success in the classroom.
Once a student falls behind academically, it may be too late to intervene. MBA iQ delivers a simple online solution that:
- Covers the critical business topics, vocabulary, and quantitative skills essential to readiness
- Includes mini case studies to make complex concepts relatable and engaging
- Helps students track their progress with unlimited quiz attempts and a cumulative final exam
- Saves faculty and administrative time, resources and operational costs
There’s a dirty little secret no one likes to talk about: every B school needs a pre-matriculation program. It’s expensive to independently create a program. With MBA iQ’s program, you can free up your faculty resources to focus on other high-value activities.
MBA iQ Works
MBA iQ provides one-on-one coaching for students to guarantee to achieve 70% or better on the MBAiQ final exam of MBA competencies. Learning analytics and student progress reports are shared with program administrators on a regular basis.
Learn From Penn State
Since 2015, MBA iQ has been satisfying Penn State’s pre-enrollment competencies. Eighteen (18) hours of pre-requisites were swapped for MBA iQ Modules 100, 200, and 300, saving students a year of classes and over $17,000 in tuition.
If you’re a business school and would like to learn how the MBA iQ can help with enrollment, admissions, readiness, pre-enrollment competencies, and matriculation, please contact us to schedule a free consultation.
“Instead of spending a year . . . they are spending 2-3 months. Students routinely tell us they feel prepared, and we see them doing well in the classroom. MBA iQ gives us a competitive edge."
- Eric Robbins, Administrative Program Chair, MBA Program, Penn State Behrend
“With the MBA iQ, I can finish my Penn State MBA in two years since I didn't have to take a year of foundational classes before taking more in-depth advanced-level classes.”